- Course title
- Early Programming: How Early Life Shapes Human Developme
- University / Organization
- Radboud University
- Course website (further registration info)
- The Netherlands
- Academic level
- Both Msc and PhD
- Course director
- Course lecturer(s)
- Carolina de Weerth, PhD
Professor of Psychobiology of Early Development
Principal Investigator Cognitive Neuroscience
Principal Investigator Baby & Child Research Center
Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
Radboud university medical center
- Course aim
- After this course you will:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the effects of a broad range of early prenatal and postnatal experiences on developmental outcomes, as well as on possible underlying mechanisms.
- Be aware of recent developments in the field of programming research.
- Be able to critically analyze recent literature on the course subjects.
- Be able to apply the recently acquired knowledge into the design of new research, and into discussing your own ideas and standpoints on this field of research.
- Course contents / programme
- This highly interactive course looks into a broad range of exciting and recently discovered environmental factors and mechanisms that shape early and long-term human development, using psychological and biological perspectives.
- Required Knowledge and preparation
- Teaching methods
- Starting month
- Course type
- Summer School
- Consecutive days
- Online course
- Duration (net days)
- Course fee
- €525, 10-25% early bird + partner discount if you apply before March 1st, 2019.
- Direct e-mail to register
- Paper submission required?
- Logo of institution
- front approval
Your feedback has been received.