- Course title
- An Introduction to Data Visualisation and Cluster Analysis (using R)
- Informatics & Information Science
- University / Organization
- Radboud University
- Course website (further registration info)
- The Netherlands
- Academic level
- Both Msc and PhD
- Course director
- Course lecturer(s)
- Charalampos (Charis) Chanialidis
Department School of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Glasgow
- Course aim
- After this course you are able to:
- read existing datasets into R, visualise them, and perform simple statistical analysis on them,
- have an overview of the different clustering techniques which will enable you to make the right methodological choices,
- apply these techniques and interpret their output (in the programming language R).
- Course contents / programme
- We’re currently living in the most data-rich period of human history. In this course, we will use data visualisation and clustering techniques to uncover any information or insight within the data.
- Required Knowledge and preparation
- Teaching methods
- Starting month
- Course type
- Summer School
- Consecutive days
- Online course
- Duration (net days)
- 2 ECTS credits
- Course fee
- €600, 10-25% early bird + partner discount if you apply before March 1, 2019.
- Direct e-mail to register
- Paper submission required?
- Motivation letter (stating for what purpose and for what kind of research subject you think you will use clustering analysis techniques).
- Logo of institution
- front approval
Your feedback has been received.