- Course title
- Zebrafish as Models in Biomedical Research: Focus on Gene, Brain and Behaviour
- University / Organization
- Radboud University
- Course website (further registration info)
- Academic level
- Both Msc and PhD
- Course director
- Course lecturer(s)
- Prof. Gert Flik and Dr. Ruud van den Bos.
- Course aim
- Address pros and cons of using zebrafish as models in brain and behaviour research
Understand zebrafish brain and behavior
Understand zebrafish genetics
Understand zebrafish neuro-endocrinology
- Course contents / programme
- Required Knowledge and preparation
- Teaching methods
- Starting month
- Course type
- Summer School
- Consecutive days
- Online course
- Duration (net days)
- Course fee
- €585. Discounts available. See website.
- Direct e-mail to register
- Paper submission required?
- Master, PhD, Postdoc, Professional: none
Advanced bachelor: CV and short motivation letter. Please send it to email@example.com
- Logo of institution
- front approval
Your feedback has been received.