- Course title
- Qualitative Methods 1: Introduction and Collection of Qualitative Data
- Behavioral Science
- University / Organization
- Radboud university
- Course website (further registration info)
- Academic level
- Both Msc and PhD
- Course director
- Course lecturer(s)
- Prof. Dr. Huib Ernste
- Course aim
- Have an overview of the different qualitative research methods enabling you to make the right methodological choices;
Have insight in the scientific and theoretical backgrounds of these methods, assuring the theoretic consistency of your methodological choices;
Be able to make an adequate choice of qualitative research techniques for your research.
Have basic skills in doing semi-structured interviews;
Have a deeper knowledge of the backgrounds and basic principles of the different techniques for the analysis of qualitative data;
Be able to critically reflect on the choice and the application of qualitative research techniques;
Be able to relate the results of qualitative research to the theory and to present the results of qualitative research in an effective way.
- Course contents / programme
- Required Knowledge and preparation
- Teaching methods
- Starting month
- Course type
- Summer School
- Consecutive days
- Online course
- Duration (net days)
- 5 or 10
- 2 or 4
- Course fee
- €685 for one week. €1185 for two weeks. Discounts available. See website.
- Direct e-mail to register
- Paper submission required?
- Motivation letter stating for what purpose and for what kind of research subject you think you will use qualitative methods.
- Logo of institution
- front approval
Your feedback has been received.